How Medical Office Near Arlington Helps You Fight Erectile Dysfunction
One of the most distressing conditions that commonly happens in men is erectile dysfunction (ED). You are about to get intimate with your partner; but your penis fails to get erect or maintain erection for sexual intercourse. How frustrating it can be!
Although this is not exactly a worrying situation, but it hits a man’s self esteem hard. Yet, in some cases, not having proper erection or failing to maintain erection during the sexual act does indicate an underlying medical condition. It could also suggest a risk factor for heart disorder.
This embarrassing situation can also be due to high stress levels.
It’s smart to visit a medical office near Arlington and talk to the doctor about it. The office is equipped to perform ED panel.
When should you see a doctor?
- When this problem is affecting your confidence and your sexual life
- When you are already suffering from diabetes, hypertension, or other medical condition
- When your erectile dysfunction is accompanied with other problems like delayed or premature ejaculation
Physical conditions that can cause erectile dysfunction
- Atherosclerosis (blocked blood vessels)
- Heart disorder
- High cholesterol
- Metabolic syndrome, which is characterized by high insulin level, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and excess fat around the abdomen
- Low testosterone level
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peyronie’s Disease that leads to the creation of scar tissue in the penis
Mental conditions that can cause erectile dysfunction
- Excessive anxiety
- Relationship problems
Other reasons for ED
- Certain medications
- Injury to the spine or pelvis
- Surgery that affects the spine or pelvis can also lead to ED
- Chain-smoking and substance abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Doctors at walk in clinic in VA can help you find the cause of your problem. You can talk to them without hesitation and discuss the issue. They may suggest tests, which are available at the clinic.
What actually happens to your penis during ED?
There is no good blood flow to the penis. This leads to poor erection or no erection at all.
In some cases, penile muscles fail to relax during the sexual act, causing this embarrassing situation.
Your penis may not be erect enough to penetrate your partner and satisfy her. This can lead to relationship problems or frustration in your sexual life.
Instead of carrying on with a dissatisfactory sexual life, why not walk in the medical office near Arlington and have a talk with the doctor?
The office features qualified and mature doctors who would listen to you, ask you about your medical history, and give you sound medical advice. They may also ask you about your relationship with your partner because, at times, tensions or lack of communication in relationship can also lead to ED problems.
Remember, a sexual act begins at the brain. You get sexually excited and your brain sends signals to your sexual organ, increasing the blood flow and giving you an erection. That’s why ED is not just a physical problem. An emotional problem or high stress level can also trigger ED.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)