Benefits & Features of Urgent Care Family Clinic in Pentagon
The family is one entity; but in a family, not all members are similar. They carry different personalities, nature, behavior, and even thinking. In addition, each member of the family may have different healthcare needs.
So, doesn’t it make sense to have one place where all the family members can come to meet their healthcare needs?
Urgent family clinic in Pentagon is the place. The clinic caters to the health needs of the entire family. This implies the clinic is equipped to handle the medical needs of people of all ages. Whether it is an elderly member or a toddler, a middle-aged person or a teenager, doctors at the clinic can help you medically.
What more does a clinic do?
Pentagon clinic can cover you for diagnostic tests, annual exams, and in management of chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, and so on. They provide vaccines and can tackle seasonal infections such as flu and others.
You need not drive all the way to the hospital simply for a medicine refill or to measure your blood pressure. Walk in the nearby clinic and get the necessary care.
Features of the Pentagon clinic
• The clinic attends to patients on walk-in basis. This means you need not schedule an appointment before coming here.
• The clinic is open all days of the week and on holidays, plus on extended hours. So, if you are super busy, you can still take your elderly dad to the doctor.
• Walk in medical care near Pentagon is available at a reasonable rate. It proves to be relatively 70 per cent cheaper than a hospital.
• The clinic has a well-equipped lab, so you need not visit a hospital for tests. This is the only center in tri-state area to provide testing and treatment on the same day for STDs.
• The clinic offers VIP care.
Thanks to the above features, the clinic has become a preferred choice for many families. Its easy accessibility makes it possible for teenagers and even the elder members of the family to visit the clinic on their own.
Benefits of urgent family clinic in Pentagon
• Such a clinic proves to be convenient, as all the members are seen by one doctor. This makes it easier for the doctor to keep a tab on the family medical history.
• Going to the same doctor regularly is a good idea, as he/she can monitor your health progress and treat you better.
• Family clinics can offer a wider spectrum of healthcare services due to their personal records. They become familiar with your entire family health condition and can give sound medical advice.
• Doctors at the nearby clinic understand your healthcare needs better, so they can give accurate referrals in case of terminal illnesses or major illnesses.
• Walk in medical care near Pentagon proves to be cost-effective for the whole family.
• Doctors at the clinic become more like friends to whom you can talk candidly about your physical and also emotional health. This helps when you wish to talk about taboo subjects like sexual health and STDs.
• As a whole, urgent care clinics contribute to lowering the national expenditure on healthcare. Hospitals need not cater to the rush of patients with common illnesses. Patients save on car gas and other expenses when they visit nearby clinics.
A family doctor is the first person a family contacts when somebody is ill at home. Urgent family clinic in Pentagon serves as your nearby ‘family doctor.’ You can walk in whenever you feel unwell or require medical services. With qualified doctors and trained staff, you can expect to get quick and excellent medical care.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)